Sunday, October 11, 2009

Growing milestones.... (back dated) Part 1

Some of my daughter's back dated activities and interesting photos...

Let me start with this, i think is taken around 1 month old in Nilai ('ma ma' house)




Do I look like daddy??? Oops, my eyes were closed.... how to comapare? :P



Is my favorite time, milking... hehe... that time, i was using this 'branded' milk bottle --> Dr. Brown which contain a device that can prevent colic after milk. But it was a mistake, mummy went to the parent expo and found out that some milk bottle are made of plastics which contained BPA (Bisphenol A) that are toxic, especially post heated plastic. The side effects include causing damage of reproductive system, impaired immune system, brain dysfunction and etc......
For more info, please visit http://joegoldfarb.com/health/our-toxic-plastic-bisphenol-a-bpa-leaching-from-popular-plastics-bottles.

Mummy was shock to discover this important news. From that day onwards, I am using glass bottle.. but mummy need to keep a very close eye on me.. of course she also need to invest on many glass milk bottle since then.... hehe!! (broken my me/nanny)



Extremely satisfied expression after milk.... burp... burp..


Am i having a pair of big eyes?? with hidden double eye lid... >.<


Yeah! this is my 1st smile ( around 6 weeks old).... am i qualify to be the model of the year??? :P


Finally taken a photo with mummy, do we look alike???


or off-glasses mummy better?


Okie.... thats all for Part 1, stay tuned with my blog, many more will come...


No comments:

Post a Comment